TP1000K is a system that can be installed on wide window frames, even up to 202 mm (with broadening to 264 mm). Using an expanding element we increase the depth of the box by 31 mm or 62 mm.
- This system has the capability of creating a revision cover from the bottom (with a build-up box from the inside), or from the front (during the installation on a wide window frame). This gives more possible ways of installing the shutters. The selection of a revision cover results in the way of installation of the boxes.
- The possible service is both manual - with the use of a belt - and electric - with the use of a switch or a remote control.
- The system provides very high thermal insulation.
- The front profiles can be grooved or smooth - depending on chosen in installation form.
- The version is available with a mosquito net.