Pursuant to article 13 clause 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), with regard to our soon to be established cooperation, while respecting your privacy and making sure you know who and in what way processes your personal data, below we provide you with information that will help you identify the above.
- The controller of your personal data is Constans sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kłodawa 66-415, ul. Gorzowska 11, registered under KRS number: 0000061152 in the Register of Entrepreneurs KRS kept by the District Court in Zielona Góra, 8th Economic Division of the National Court Register
You can contact the controller in the following way
- by mail sent to the above-mentioned registered office
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: +48 95 728 70 10
- As Controller we will process your data for the purpose of a) making an offer, b) entering into a contract based on your interest in our offer and for the purpose of performing such a contract based on article 6 clause 1 letter b of the General Data Protection Regulation, c) providing information related to the performance or changes to a contract, confirming a complaint receipt and responding to such a complaint, d) for the purpose of providing current trade information regarding our offer and the offer of entities cooperating with us based on your consent (if given) pursuant to article 6 clause 1 letter a (within the scope of marketing of products and services of other entities) and the company’s marketing pursuant to article 6 clause 1 letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation, e) as well as based on the legitimate interest of the Controller - for the purpose of, any possible, establishing, exercising or protecting claims pursuant to article 6 clause 1 letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- You have the right to access your personal data and to receive copies thereof, to correct them, request their deletion, transferring or limiting their processing. You also have the right to object the processing of data. In the event you raise the objection we will stop processing your data for the above purposes unless we will be able to demonstrate that with respect to your data there exist legitimate grounds which are binding for us and which override your interests, rights and freedoms or that your data will be necessary for any possible establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
In order to exercise your rights contact the Controller.
- If you decide that your personal data will be processed unlawfully you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The provision of your personal data is voluntary but necessary to enter into and perform a contract.
- The recipients of your personal data will be such entities to whom we are obliged to disclose data based on the applicable laws as well as entities who provide us with services supporting the performance of a contract, in particular accounting, legal, IT, transport and courier services.
- We will process your personal data for the period of performance of a contract and later, i.e., until the expiry of the period of limitation for any possible claims arising from the contract and performance of obligations of the controller resulting from the tax law provisions, i.e., for 6 years following the end of the year in which the contract expired. Data processed for the needs of direct marketing of our products can be processed by us until you object the processing of your data for such purpose or until you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for such purpose.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of marketing of products and services of other entities at any time.
The consent may be withdrawn by re-completing and sending a declaration of consent or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com indicating that it relates to the withdrawal of the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes or by calling +48 95 728 70 10.