ALUPROF MB-45 – interior door and window system
MB-45 is a modern aluminium system intended for designing elements of architectural exterior and interior enclosures that do not require thermal insulation, e.g. various types of partition walls, windows, manual and automatic sliding doors, swing doors, vestibules, display windows, ticket box offices, showcases and spatial structures.
The depths of the casement and frame sections give the effect of one surface from the exterior side after closing - in the case of the window, and the facing effect to the surface of casements and frames in the case of doors.
Shape of the profiles allows achieving slender and resistant window and door structures.
A very significant quality of the MB-45 system is the possibility to bend the profiles, such as: frames, casements and lacings, what allows creating various types of arches and arch structures.
The system versatility and attractiveness are additionally enhanced by the possibility to choose from several solution variants in the case of various structural details, e.g.: sealing of the lower door leaf, sealing of the sliding and swing doors, shape of glazing beads and shape and height of the door threshold.
- The sets of glass panels: from 2 mm to 35 mm in window casements and from 2 mm to 26 mm in fixed windows
- The structural depth of the window sections: 45 mm (frame), 54 mm (casement)
- The tightness is assured thanks to application of special gaskets made of EPDM synthetic rubber, which guarantee the resistance to aging during long-lasting exploitation.
- The sets of glass panels: from 2 mm to 26 mm in doorframes
- The structural depth of the door: 45 mm (frame) and 45 mm (casement).